Can Cisquet country house is located in Santa Maria de Besora, a little mountain village of 160 inhabitants, between the districts of Osona and the Ripollès. The house is in the Vall del Bisaura, at an altitude of 860 metres, on the left of the river Ter at the foot of the Serra de Bellmunt. The village consists of a small urban centre with a number of farms and country houses scattered around the area.
Since 2001 the house has been available for rural turism for people who want to enjoy the calm of the mountains and relax in the fresh air in an exceptional setting. The accommodation is ideal for families or groups, with capacity for 7 to 9 people.
Can Cisquet is a stone-built house from the 17th century, on two floors, fully restored and reconditioned, preserving all the enchantment of the past with the comforts of the present.
· Central heating / Wood-burning stove / Hot water
· Washing machine
·Fully equipped kitchen with hob, oven, dishwasher, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, coffee machine and kitchen utensils
· Two cots available for children unes 3 years
· Sheets, blankets, bath and shower towels are included
· The letting is for the whole house
· No meals are offered
· Capacity: 6 to 9 persons
· Animals are not accepted
· Lloguer mínim de dues nits
· The house can be rented for:
- whole weeks
- weekends (arrival on Friday, departure on Sunday at 6pm
- minimum 2 nights
Price for bridges: Please enquire
(the prices include VAT)
Can Cisquet is situated in Santa Maria de Besora, a little mountain village, between the districts of Osona and The Ripollés, it is the first house in the village.
Adresse: Pla de Teia 4 08589-Santa Maria de Besora (Barcelona - Catalonia - Spain)
Distances and times:
- Barcelona 100 km 1 hr 15 min.
- Girona 95 km 1 hr 10 min.
-Lleida 180 km 2 hr 20 min.
- Tarragona 185 km 2 hr 10 min.